Monday, April 6, 2009

Brand New Blog!

Hey, everyone! This is my venture into the blogging world. I am not that disciplined, so who knows how often I will post, but I'll give it a go! My name is Kristy, and I have been a Stampin' Up! demo for a year now. It has been a great time, and I like to say I am learning lots of new things. I am not a pro by any means. I am no expert on watercoloring, cannot get the chalkboard technique to work how I'd like it to, and have no idea how to do polished stone. I mainly make cards. I would really like to start scrapping more and learning how to make altered and 3d items. This is the blog for the simple stamper...I hope to grow as a stamper, learn from other bloggers, and let everyone know you don't have to be perfect to love stamping and make great cards!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Kristy! I started a blog recently too and have had the best time. Do what works best for you and I am sure you'll enjoy yourself. I tried to post 7x a week, then I dropped back to about 4x. It kept it more interesting. You could also consider joining a blogging group on SCS, there are usually about 15-20 people in a group who post on each other's threads. It's a great condifence booster! Good luck! I'll check back on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristy!
    I've been blogging for a while now. I'm an SU demo (Since Feb 09), but I've been cardmaking for years and years, mostly with SU but with other goodies I find. I've joined your group seven (I hope you'll add me!) and I really look forward to swapping and sharing with you and the others in Group Seven!!
    CYA in the forums!
    Mel (1melsbasket)

    ReplyDelete